I ordered 2 sim cards but only need 1 with the phone

Options
Alexandra
Alexandra Posts: 6 ✭✭

Hi,

Im still new at this so i ordered a sim card by itself as well as with my plan. Can one of them be cancelled so i only receive 1 sim card?

Thanks

Best Answer

• Fizzy
    Fizzy Posts: 10,924 ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Alexandra

Sorry once a SIM card order has been made, it cannot be cancelled.

Know that the SIM card does not expire and can be used by anyone.

Answers

• Alexandra
    Alexandra Posts: 6 ✭✭
    Options

Hello, i still have till 11 am to review the phone order dont i? Cant we remove it from that order?

• Fizzy
    Fizzy Posts: 10,924 ✭✭
    Options

If you have already paid for your order, unfortunately I think it is too late.

If there are any issues with your order, you can Live Chat with customer support at any time:

1. Connect to your Fizz account by clicking « Login » in the top right corner at fizz.ca
    2. Any ad blockers in your browser should be disabled.
    3. Open a Fizz help page like this one: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/when-will-my-fizz-package-be-delivered
    4. The green chat bubble should appear after a few seconds in the bottom right corner.
  • Idefizz
    Idefizz Posts: 2,999 ✭✭
    Options

Alternatively, you can sell the extra SIM or add it to your promotional code to a friend 😉

• Dgjf
    Dgjf Posts: 3,052 ✭✭
    Options

You can cancel the order and redo it without the sim card but now its too late.

You should give or cell the card too a friend and give it your refferal code with it :)

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,172 admin
    Options

Hi Alexandra,
    Thank you for reaching out to us.

I can see that you placed two separate orders, one for a phone with a SIM card included and one for a separate SIM card.
    Unfortunately, you cannot cancel the separate order but what you can do is exactly as the other members have suggested, you can give that single SIM card to a friend and also share your referral code with him/her so you will both benefit in the long run:
    https://fizz.ca/en/faq/what-kind-of-rewards-do-i-earn-for-inviting-friends

Other than that, you can keep and enjoy the phone+SIM card pack that you ordered afterwards.

Thank you very much for your understanding.

Have a good one!

Andrei

This discussion has been closed.