My internet no working

Options
collinet
collinet Posts: 9 ✭✭

My internet no working since yesterday.

My box have 2 light bleu but the green one no working. I did Turn off waiting 5min but still the same. Also dont want reset . What to do?pleaz help

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,102 admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Collinet,

I understand and I'm sorry for the inconvenience you're currently experiencing.

Would you kindly please unplug the coaxial cable from the coaxial outlet and the modem respectively, wait for about 30 seconds, then plug it back in the outlet first and then in the modem, then restart it?

Also, and I know that you don't wish to do so but it is mandatory I'm afraid, please perform a factory reset of the modem by using a sharp object to press on the small button in the orifice behind the modem for 15 to 20 seconds, then let the modem reboot itself and test the connection.

I checked on your account and on your connection signals where I can see that there are none, there is no connection from the network to your modem.

There is also no incident or maintenance work being performed in the area that could've caused the disruption.

More helpful details can be found here:

https://fizz.ca/en/faq/my-device-cannot-connect-wi-fi-how-do-i-fix

Thank you very much for your understanding.
    Have a good one!

Andrei

Answers

• collinet
    collinet Posts: 9 ✭✭
    Options

Yes i did.

I need to talk with technicien pleaz

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,102 admin
    Options

Have no worries, Collinet.
    If the manipulations we perform together won't offer any promising results, we will send a technician over.
    Until then, we still need to verify a few aspects, if you please.

Kindly answer these questions for me:

How is your modem plugged in, directly in the electrical outlet or via an extender/extension cable?

Is the coaxial cable firmly plugged at both ends, the outlet and the modem?

Do you have a proxy router that you use to boost your signal strength? 

I can see that there is still no connection present within my tools. Is possible that the coaxial cable could be damaged or the modem itself?

If you want, you can contact us directly so we could communicate more easily.

Here you can find more information about how you can do that: https://fizz.ca/en/contact-us

Thank you very much for your understanding.

Have a good one!

Andrei

• RyanWalker11
    RyanWalker11 Posts: 0 ✭✭
    Options

I had a similar situation last week. Unfortunately, it only helped me when I reset the settings, rebooted, and plugged into a different outlet. Hope it helps you too.

This discussion has been closed.