Options
Bosnjak
Bosnjak Posts: 1 ✭✭

hello I received a email that you will increase my $3 from $29 to $32 I want to tell you every next price increase I will leave you (I will stop using your services including 3 phones as well as home internet)

Best Answer

• Fizzy
    Fizzy Posts: 10,920 ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Bosnjak

You are writing in the community forum, here we are mostly customers like you.

Unfortunately Fizz seems to be giving 30 days notice to some customers who have the grand-fathered stabilization price.

In the email, Fizz does mention that the price increase was supposed to occur in 2020. So they have postponed the increase until now.

If you wish to discuss this issue with Fizz, you can contact customer support at any time:

1. Connect to your Fizz account by clicking « Login » in the top right corner at fizz.ca
    2. Any ad blockers in your browser should be disabled.
    3. Open a Fizz help page like this one: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-i-manage-my-fizz-account
    4. The green chat bubble should appear after a few seconds in the bottom right corner.

Answers

• Dgjf
    Dgjf Posts: 3,052 ✭✭
    Options

Sorry but we are client just like you here so i dont know what to say. If you think its best for you to quit Fizz im happy for you. Have a nice day :)

• StefanM
    StefanM Posts: 1,453 ✭✭
    edited April 2021
    Options

Hi

As mentioned, we are just a forum of users here. This matter would be best handled via support. I personally find that in terms of mobile plans, Fizz continues to be the most cost effective wireless service.

This discussion has been closed.