I had order a SIM card and status is showing delivered, but I cannot find the package.

Anirban
Anirban Posts: 1 ✭✭
edited April 2021 in About my account

I had order a SIM card and status is showing delivered, but I cannot find the package. I have given the proper address and I am here only. Could you please look into it or send it again

Best Answer

Answers

• Idefizz
    Idefizz Posts: 2,999 ✭✭

Hello @Anirban ,

we're just clients like you so chat with Fizz to explain the situation and issue a refund request.

They should invite you to get a new card in the meantime. 2 ways to do that:

Before than you could take the chance to talk with the neighbors, the delivery could have been make to them by mistake.

• MichelP
    MichelP Posts: 8,733 ✭✭

Hi, Anirban

Sorry about this situation that you have not received the sim card that you have ordered.

It happens that the delivery has been done but the sim seems have been stolen because they leave the package in the main front door of your building.

If you live in the great area of Mtl, you can buy another Fizz sim card to a Depanneur: Couche-Tard.

When you have it, first, contact the Fizz customer service by chat and ask them a refund of your first sim card not received.

To chat: First, log to your Fizz account and desactivate all ad blocker on your browser.

Click on this link: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-i-update-my-payment-method-or-credit-card-information

Click on the green interrogation point appearing down to the right of the page and click on the green chat bubble.

• vanigh
    vanigh Posts: 328 ✭✭

Anirban

Hapend again and again, they leave the sim card envelope on the outside door facing the street, it gets stolen very often, happened to me over a year ago. Fizz still uses the same sim CARD delivery method, You either order another one with a different delivery address where there's somebody at home to receive it or go to a couche tard store and buy one yourself, then ask fizz to re-imburss you of the stolen card, they'll do it after you activate your sim card.

You can use my reference code for the rebate.

• Fizzy
    Fizzy Posts: 10,819 ✭✭
    edited April 2021

Just to add what Vanigh mentions:

This is a great time to join Fizz as they are giving $50 bonus credit to new customers (until April 15 2021).

https://forum.fizz.ca/en/discussion/2619562/referral-bonus-at-50-until-april-15-inclusively/p1

If you are looking for a referral code, there is a list here:

https://forum.fizz.ca/en/discussion/2198337/this-is-the-place-for-your-referral-codes-here-and-only-here/p24

You can choose the code of someone who has helped you. 😃

To be transparent, both parties will receive the bonus credit once you have paid your second bill.

Welcome to Fizz!

• vanigh
    vanigh Posts: 328 ✭✭

Is this The good old Fizzy we used to know who retired???

• Dgjf
    Dgjf Posts: 3,052 ✭✭
This discussion has been closed.