Moving up the ladder?

JuanPa
JuanPa Posts: 236 ✭✭

What is the optimal and most efficient way to move up the ladder on forum? From apprentice 1 to 2, to 3, etc? I don't seem to get the idea behind it. I understand how you can get points, but how can you get upgraded?!

Best Answer

• Dgjf
    Dgjf Posts: 3,052 ✭✭
    edited April 2021 Answer ✓

If its just about the apprentice just wait you will get a level by month.

If you talk abour level on the fizz reward program :

Go back in time on the old forum :p

Seriously just act on the forum i made between 100 and 300points per day (so about 150).

Plus my plan give my 600 points per month

An buying my phone 1800

Answers

• JuanPa

Thanks! Yeah I'm talking about apprentice level. Any way to speed it up and not to wait one month?

• Dgjf

I dont think so im guru level 4 (so many best answer) but only apprendice 3/5 because im a Fizz member since 3 months. My action dont seem to change it at all and i think its the same for all member.

• JuanPa

Hmmm... ok, but I guess "best answer" does help to achieve your objectives ;)

• Gacor
    Gacor Posts: 180 ✭✭

There is a difference between level in forum and level in your Fizz account. The levels in the forum doesn't really matter. They are not important.

• Dgjf

Yes the best answer help me achieve my objective on the Fizz reward program but, like gacor said, dont do mutch for the forum level.

• Chris_RefCode_AKTFR
    Chris_RefCode_AKTFR Posts: 180 ✭✭

You just need to wait

• Idefizz
    Idefizz Posts: 2,999 ✭✭

@JuanPa The algorithm is secret but based on 3 actions

The allocation of our Geek badges is based on a secret algorithm, devised to prevent people from gaming the community. But ultimately, the following will increase your chances:

• Posting helpful contributions.

• Any reply you post to help others who need assistance or direction.

• The frequency of your activity on the Community Hub.

Source: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-i-earn-perks-using-community

I got from Big Geek 1/5 (and probably lower) to Supreme Geek 2/5 in a month but was extremely active in March.

But those points don't matter, just like in "Whose line is it anyways".

• Dgjf

Its seem weird to me so far my Apprentice go up by one each month. I hope after i will have a boost like you :)

• Idefizz
    Idefizz Posts: 2,999 ✭✭

I believe your forum account's scoring suffered from the display bug a while ago that prevented you from seeing the "LeaderBoard & Activity" panel for a few weeks. Maybe you should be higher already.

• Fizzy
    Fizzy Posts: 10,819 ✭✭

JuanPa, you joined the Community on April 2.

Even with maximum activity, it takes 25 days before you will receive your first upgrade.

• Fizzy
    Fizzy Posts: 10,819 ✭✭

Dgjf, As other members have seen, after apprentice 3/5, the forum level is unlocked in groups.

So you will pass some levels on the same day, where Apprentice 4 and 5 will be unlocked.

• StefanM
    StefanM Posts: 1,453 ✭✭

Time. The longer you are active in the community, the higher up you climb the ladder.

This discussion has been closed.