I have an international calls add-on I would like to cancel.

I can't see where I can do this.

the only thing I'm able to do is add more.

Best Answer

• Fizzy
    Fizzy Posts: 10,815 ✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hi Amiram

If you have this option included with your plan, you will need to make a plan change to remove it.

When is your renewal date? You must request any change at least 48 hours before your renewal.

To change your plan:

1. Go to My Plans in your Fizz account.

2. Scroll to the plan you wish to change.

3. Click on Manage and then Adjust your plan.

4. Use the Plan Wizard to adjust your data, minutes, texts and Calling Options (international calls and voicemail).

5. As you adjust your plan details, you will see your new monthly fee in the box below.

6. When you like what you see, click Save Changes.

7. Changes take effect at the start of your next payment cycle.

The plan change you make will take effect at the beginning of your next payment cycle.

Important – any change to your plan must be made 48 hours before the end of your payment cycle. During those 48 hours, systems are frozen and no change can be made. You’ll therefore have to wait for the next payment cycle.

If you have any questions, you can Live chat with Fizz support:

1- Connect to your Fizz account by clicking « Login » in the top right corner at fizz.ca

2- Any ad blockers in your browser should be disabled.

3- Click on one of the help links from the Solution Hub, like this one: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-i-change-my-mobile-plan

4- The green chat bubble should appear after a few seconds in the bottom right corner.

Answers

• Dgjf
    Dgjf Posts: 3,052 ✭✭

If its an addon an adoon its an one time deal so you cant cancel it.

• Fizzy

Amiram, as mentioned, if you purchased a one-time international calling add-on, the calling time is available for up to 2 cycles. After that, the minutes will expire.

Dgjf, the $5 international calling add-on is an option customers can add onto their plan. In this case, it is renewed every month. The only way to remove it is to make a plan change. One can also contact Fizz support for more details if needed.

• Dgjf
    Dgjf Posts: 3,052 ✭✭

Both are named addon ? For me addon is a one time deal and an option is reccurent but i can be wrong :) (its under the section "Options" when you choose you plan)

• Fizzy

You are correct regarding the term. In this case, since Amiram is asking about cancelling the add-on, it would make sense that he is referring to the renewable option in his plan. However, as I cannot see his plan, I can be mistaken.

• Amiram Pick
    Amiram Pick Posts: 2 ✭✭

Thanks, all.

Yes, it is a recurring charge for landline calls internationally.

Funny but, it looks like a new plan would w/o the above option would cost me more than the current settings.

thanks for your help.

• Fizzy

Hi Amiram,

Yes this is possible. If you've had your plan for a while, you are paying the same rate now as when you first activated or chose your plan.

As Fizz does change plan offers and prices over time, you will pay for the new plan at the current rate when you make a plan change.

So in this case, it can be better to keep your plan is as.

This discussion has been closed.