How to get most current price for plan?

ynw93
ynw93 Posts: 12 ✭✭

I went on Fizz's website today to check for prices as my partner was thinking of joining over and I noticed that my exact plan CAN/US 9GB is 3$ lower than I am paying for it, 51.40 current vs 54 mine.

When I go onto my account it still shows the old prices and not the current ones. Should I message Fizz to change it to the current prices? Will the honour it? As well, Does it take some time before the prices are adjusted in the manage account section or are they locked to when you picked your plan?

Thank you

Best Answer

• Fizzy
    Fizzy Posts: 10,815 ✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hi @ynw93

You are correct that Fizz recently lowered the prices for some of the mobile plans.

When Fizz lowers or raises the price of an existing plan, usually they do not automatically adjust the price for current/existing subscribers. So once you have selected a plan, your plan and pricing will remain "locked" in (unless we receive a notification from Fizz 30 days in advance).

As mentioned, you can get the new plan pricing by making a plan change. In your case, since you want to keep the same plan with the new lower price, you can Live Chat with Fizz support and they can make this adjustment for you.

1- Connect to your Fizz account by clicking «Login» in the top right corner at fizz.ca

2- Any ad blockers in your browser should be disabled.

3- Open one of the help links from the Solution Hub, such as: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-i-change-my-mobile-plan

4- The green chat bubble should appear after a few seconds in the bottom right corner.

Answers

• Gacor
    Gacor Posts: 180 ✭✭

Have you tried to modify your plan ? When you go to change your plan, you should have acces to the new price. Do you ?

• Gacor
    Gacor Posts: 180 ✭✭

When I go with what you said (9Go Cam+US with voicemail) i'm with 54$. Do you have voicemail ? Do you have bonus rebate activated ?

I don't see the price you are talking about.

• ynw93

Nope! It’s on their main website.

if you go to customize my plan it shows the new price.

• Dgjf
    Dgjf Posts: 3,052 ✭✭

The main site have the information up to date.

Your price dont change in both way so if the price go up you save if its go down you loose. Sa just check it time to time ans chance your plan if you can get a best deal.

Have a nice dau :)

• StefanM
    StefanM Posts: 1,453 ✭✭

Hi @ynw93

You can do the following:

• Manually change your plan to a lower one, then try to change back to your current plan. Not cancel the change, but change back to the same plan that you have right now with the new price (this worked for me a couple of weeks back)
    • If this doesn’t work, then change for one billing cycle to a lower tier plan before changing back up (this works 100%)
    • Contact Fizz support.

Hope that helps!

• ynw93

Thanks @Fizzy that worked! Customer service rep sent a ticket to Tech Support to update the price :) Merci!

• Dgjf
    Dgjf Posts: 3,052 ✭✭

Good new. I see your Merci so i just want to point the french forum if you want to ask question in french in the futur : https://forum.fizz.ca/fr

This discussion has been closed.