I didnt see were to write the refferal code when I made my account and now I want to add it. How?

felix
felix Posts: 2 ✭✭

I didnt see were to write the refferal code when I made my account and now I want to add it. How?

Best Answer

• Idefizz
    Idefizz Posts: 2,999 ✭✭
    Answer ✓

It is when you activate your mobile plan, if it is your fist Fizz service.

It sits in the Order summary page like this:

See the page for more details: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-i-invite-friends-to-join-fizz#2

But in that same page they do mention the following:

• If a person forgets to enter the referral code when subscribing, they’re unfortunately out of luck. We cannot retroactively apply a referral code

Answers

• StefanM
    StefanM Posts: 1,453 ✭✭

You can only add the code when you actually make your plan and activate it. So once you configure the plan before you submit you enter it in a specified box.

Important: You can only use the referral before you activate your first plan in the new account. It cannot subsequently be entered and applied. C

• StefanM
    StefanM Posts: 1,453 ✭✭

You can only add the code when you actually make your plan and activate it. So once you configure the plan before you submit you enter it in a specified box.

Important: You can only use the referral before you activate your first plan in the new account. It cannot subsequently be entered and applied. C

This discussion has been closed.