how to confirm my cancellation with fizz after they received the modern by canada post

HI

I recently on march 12 cancelled my subcription from fizz. March 17, I sent it back by canada posta amd they received it on march 18 at 11:46 am. I want to make sure I will not be charge the 250 or any future monthly fees. I want to receive confirmation that my cancellation is received approved and I will have no money taken from my card anymore.

Thank you

Shecaniah Hinds-Mclean

Best Answer

• Idefizz
    Idefizz Posts: 2,999 ✭✭
    Answer ✓

I have never done that because I'm still a client. So I'm only guessing here :

Maybe what you are looking for is in the order history:

That section is about shipment statuses and you might have an entry about unsubscribing status.

Know that :

• "after you cancel your plan, you will still have access to your Fizz account. All information about your plan — including your transaction history and payments — will be kept for three years." ► So you should be able to consult statuses for that long. - https://fizz.ca/en/faq/unsubscribe
    • "You are required to return your Fizz Wi-Fi modem within 15 days after your un-subscription date, or else you will be charged the amount of $225 (plus applicable taxes)."  ► So you are well under the 15 days and you have a CanadaPost update about the delivery.

Answers

This discussion has been closed.