Feedback to: My plan has only 1000 international minutes ! Am I gonna be able to use them ?

kokoboko
kokoboko Posts: 324 ✭✭
edited March 2021 in My Mobile

Hi friends,

A while ago I said I will came back with a feedback. Now, it s time for this.

My plan by default has this month only 1000 International minutes for 5 CAD/month (no data, no Canada minutes, no SMS. no VMS).

After monthly activation I add, just in case, an option for 60 minutes/ 3 CAD. Interesting is that this 60 minutes are available for 2 months (another plus for Fizz).

What I want to tell you is that you can use your 1000 international minutes without any other Canada/local minutes included in the monthly plan.

When somebody is calling your phone number you will receive a message saying something like your plan doesn't allow this (no info about the calling number).

I am pleased to see how flexible is Fizz service. I worked for years in telecom in Europe and never seen something so impressive and so friendly for customer. Great job Fizz !

Next month I will setup properly my plan with unlimited minutes Canada and some data too.

This was more like an experiment for me and I want to share it with you.

About the 1000 international calls I can tell you that the quality is very good.

Thank you for attention and I hope it helps.

What do you think about this ? Leave your feedback please if it helps somehow.

Best Answer

• kokoboko
    Answer ✓

Hi,

• Do you have a voicemail ? Disable VMS
    • Did your phone number remained the same? yeap
    • you say "the quality is good", does it mean not even a bit? good, very good is better to say, sound is loud and clear, no noise
    • is the carrier shown still Fizz? yeap

Answers

• Dgjf
    Dgjf Posts: 3,052 ✭✭

Wow thank you for your feedback its really nice to knew that. I dont think i use it soon because COVID. But its no to know its possible and work nicely. Thanks again.

• kokoboko

Welcome Jeff. I am so happy with this option, very friendly to setup and really generous.... a lot of minutes for only 5 CAD....again, great job Fizz and thank you !

• Idefizz
    Idefizz Posts: 2,999 ✭✭

It's great that people share their experiences. Thanks for taking one for the team AND report it back here.

Few questions for you @kokoboko , during your experiment

• Do you have a voicemail ?
    • Did your phone number remained the same?
    • you say "the quality is good", does it mean not even a bit?
    • is the carrier shown still Fizz?

I didn't know what "VMS" was, it stands for Video Message Service. Here ya go : https://www.slideshare.net/vmsplay1/vms-vs-mms-and-sms

This discussion has been closed.