Failed referral

Hello, I was aware of the referral bonus at the time of my subscription but never saw it, the code is ready but I am with Fizz now, is there a way I can still get it?

Answers

• Fizzy
    Fizzy Posts: 10,889 ✭✭
    Hi Emmerick

The referral code can be used only when you open your first plan under a specific account, you cannot add it later.

Try to talk with the Fizz customer support, to see what it is your best option.

But yes, if you close your plan and you open a new one, you can use the referral code without problem.

You can contact Fizz support by chat, every day at any time:
    1- Connect to your Fizz account by clicking « Login » in the top right corner at fizz.ca
    2- Click on this link: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/whats-my-rewards-program
    3- The green chat bubble should appear after a few seconds in the bottom right corner.
  • Sergii C.
    Sergii C. Posts: 23 ✭✭
    Hello Emmerick,
    Can you check My profile-Referral Bonuses section of your dashboard? If there are no information you can only share your referral code with your family and friends to earn more bonuses.
  • MichelP
    MichelP Posts: 8,733 ✭✭
    Hi, Emmerick
    Sorry, if you still have a Fizz plan, it's too late to get the rebate about the Fizz referral code.
    The referral code is applying only for a new Fizz plan.
    It will be possible to apply the referral code if you decide in the future to subscribe to a new Fizz residential internet plan.
This discussion has been closed.