Two days after migration, one of plans still inactive, support doesn't answer, what should I do?

Options
I already answered this question here: https://community.fizz.ca/questions/2542989-cards-activation-pending-status-can-use-full
It was marked as resolved but in fact it is not.
My second plan still in Activation Pending status. I cannot buy addons for this plan, cannot modify it, do not see payment per month, but mobile with this number works.
I was hanging in FB chat with fizz bot for 1 day, someone tried to reply to my by saying the same as in the forum: wait 24h, only once, and all the rest time bot was looping same question and answer without providing any value.
I need to make a call from that second account to outside of Quebec, my plan is for Quebec, I wanted to adjust plan - not possible, wanted to buy addon for this plan - not possible.
I'm stuck with Activation Pending status for my second plan and cannot do anything, and support doesn't help me with this situation.

Answers

• MichelP
    MichelP Posts: 8,733 ✭✭
    Options
    Hi, Alexander,
    Sorry for this very bad situation with this pending plan.
    Your only option is to chat again with the Fizz customer service to get right and supportive answers.
  • Alexander P. #36865
    Options
    This topi can be closed, issue was resolved after few days by technical team. Thank you everyone.
This discussion has been closed.