Why can't accept the Plastk credit card?

Options
Fizz says the error I am facing with adding my VISA credit card is with the provider, Plastk. However Plastk says Fizz should have no problem adding it as a credit card. I don't know what else to do, I have even provided Fizz with a number and name at Plastk to contact to resolve this, and they won't, but invite me to post to the Fizz community, which I'm doing here.
The error: I use Add Credit Card, enter all the details of the credit card, and it says "There was a processing error. Please try again". Please see attached image.
I've had this problem for over a week, and have been given every excuse by Fizz, so before you add them as a response, I'll list them out:
- yes I have opened a case with Fizz, and they have asked me to 1) try again, and 2) check with the credit card provider;
- yes, the details and the billing address is EXACTLY as it appears with my credit card. I've even copied and pasted straight from my account with the credit card;
- yes, the credit card company accepts recurrent billing; and no they are not a Vanilla credit card provider;
- yes, I have tried from a different browser, different computer, on my mobile.
Maybe the problem is that Plastk is a very new credit card provider?
How can I proceed? I've been disappointed with how Fizz is handling this, and have contacted them 3 times to resolve this. They don't seem to want to continue, they haven't even asked my credit card details to try this themselves, and don't seem to have contacted the credit card provider.

Answers

• Gilles
    Gilles Posts: 1,340 ✭✭
    Options
    Wow, this question has been open for 1 month chezzwizz what are you doing?!?
This discussion has been closed.