change plan phone

steph V.
steph V. Posts: 1 ✭✭
i would like yo know ,instead of add on 1 gig and pay 12 $ , if i could revert to the basic plan that was 29$ with the 1 gig

Answers

• Sexygeezer
    Sexygeezer Posts: 5 ✭✭
    The price you pay is the price that was in effect when you subscribed, or the last time you made a change to your package. This price is locked for as long as you do not edit your plan, but if you do, you may not go back to the same price you were paying for the same package if that price has changed in respect with what you were paying.
  • Mando1
    Mando1 Posts: 1,042 ✭✭
    Hi Steph,
    At the moment, you can get 1 gig with unlimited calls and text for 29$.
    It is the current price.
    To change to this plan, you have to make the change in your account at least 48 hours before the end of your current cycle.
    New plan will be effective at the beginning of next cycle.
  • Leifuer
    Leifuer Posts: 496 ✭✭
    It also depends on your time joining the Fizz:
    https://fizz.ca/en/faq/everyone-pays-fair-price-every-day

thanks for the info anyway!
  • Fizzy
    Fizzy Posts: 10,819 ✭✭
    Hi Steph

Yes of course you can make a plan change. The change you make will take effect at the beginning of your next payment cycle.

When is your renewal date? You must request any change at least 48 hours before your renewal.

To change your plan:
    1. Go to My Plans in your Fizz account.
    2. Scroll to the plan you wish to change.
    3. Click on Manage and then Adjust your plan.
    4. Use the Plan Wizard to adjust your data, minutes, texts and Calling Options (international calls and voicemail).
    5. As you adjust your plan details, you will see your new monthly fee in the box below.
    6. When you like what you see, click Save Changes.
    7. Changes take effect at the start of your next payment cycle.

Important – any change to your plan must be made 48 hours before the end of your payment cycle. During those 48 hours, systems are frozen and no change can be made. You’ll therefore have to wait for the next payment cycle.

If you have any questions, you can Live chat with Fizz support from 8 AM to 9 PM every day:

1- Connect to your Fizz account by clicking « Login » in the top right corner at fizz.ca
    2- Any ad blockers in your browser should be disabled.
    3- Click on one of the help links from the Solution Hub, like this one: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-i-change-my-mobile-plan
    4- The green chat bubble should appear after a few seconds in the bottom right corner.
This discussion has been closed.