Other than price, How would you improve fizz?

I know we would all love unlimited everything for $5 but other than price, what do you think would improve the Fizz expereince.

Personally a simple change like having the chat bubble appear on all help pages, especially on the contact us page would improve the experience for a lot of people. Having a problem and not being able to figure out how to contact the company is very annoying.

Secondly they should be less picky and accept more credit cards. Seems a lot of people have issues with perfectly good credit cards (Visa, Mastercard) that they used with their previous provider. Seems that is a very annoying issue that can be easily fixed.

So what would you improve? Other than price.

Answers

• Fizzy
    Fizzy Posts: 10,819 ✭✭
    @Samuel, I read your comment. I would like to know why you believe some contributions are not showing up. Where do you see this?
  • Fizzy
    Fizzy Posts: 10,819 ✭✭
    @Samuel Yes that's how it works. The 2 forums are unique or separate from the other one.

For some reason, I thought you were saying you don't see all your points transferring to your account. The points earned from both forums are transferred over to your Fizz account. So when you lookup your community user stats, you do see the points and rewards accumulated from both forums.
  • Stanley M.
    Stanley M. Posts: 279 ✭✭
    Having a mobile app would make sense especially for a company that promotes a doing it yourself service
  • Luiza
    Luiza Posts: 8 ✭✭
    The data, at least around Ottawa city, is so slow even for basic things like using google search...
This discussion has been closed.