Prepaid credit card for Fizz payment?

redhead
redhead Posts: 818 ✭✭
According to Fizz website: You can use a Visa or MasterCard credit card to pay for your Fizz plans.
- including Visa or MasterCard prepaid cards which accept recurring payments.
Is anyone succesfully using a prepaid credit card to pay for their Fizz monthy plan? If so, any recommendations (which one, etc.)?
I was using the same credit card to pay for three Fizz accounts (me, my daughter, and my son), but Fizz has some protection mechanism and does not allow this anymore (unless you contact them to have them unblocked).
So I am thinking of getting a prepaid credit for each kid and pay their monthly plan with that prepaid card.
Thanks!

Answers

• redhead
    redhead Posts: 818 ✭✭
    Fizz was not really helpful; the only thing they said is not the Vanilla card.
    However, two users on Reddit said they use KOHO and it works. Here is one post with more details from Reddit:
    --- --- ---
    I use my Koho prepaid card! I'm able to use it for Fizz, my old internet provider, my recurring transit payments, etc.
    I really love it and I find it to be super handy. You get cash back, you can put money in savings goals where it will be separate from the main money that you put there and best of all there are NO FEES for activation, reloading, or every month like most cards.
    If you're interested I have a code you can use and you'll get extra money back on your spending. No pressure though! It's 1z1sx100
This discussion has been closed.