Referral code did not go through?

I subscribed today using a friend's referral code. When going through the payment, I insert the code, press the arrow, and system says something like 'Code well received'. I proceed to payment but I see no deduction from bill, no mention of the $40 deduction anywhere, and no badget or the like in my profile.
Hope the website does not play so clients things it went through, then did not, and cannot apply retroactively afterwards? It would be a very disappointing start.

Answers

• Thanks but I have not received any email or text, it is not showing either on my account.
    I will try to reach out to customer service, however this website looks to have all the means to avoid that.
  • redhead
    redhead Posts: 818 ✭✭
    Time to select the best answer and close this discussion.
  • PierreYves
    PierreYves Posts: 783 ✭✭
    Hello Fernando,
    It is in fact too late to use your friend's referral code.
    But if you decide to add another service to your account, you should be able to add his code since you did not use it the first time around.
    Welcome to Fizz ! Good move !
  • Rowan
    Rowan Posts: 21 ✭✭
    Hi,
    Don't worry, your referral bonus didn't disappear. It just only applies after your first month of using Fizz.
    Welcome!
  • Vincent C. #1748
    Vincent C. #1748 Posts: 34 ✭✭
    Hi Fernando,
    I've had issues in the past refering new members to fizz. I had to contact technical support and ask them to verify the reference. They finally sorted it out and we got the bonuses!
    I usually contact them using facebook, it much easier and they are quite fast to answer.
    Cheer!
This discussion has been closed.