Activation not working?

Options
Rabiul
Rabiul Posts: 2 ✭✭
My activation was pending yesterday and this morning I got the email to finish activating my SIM. However when I click it asks me to put my SIM code again. When I put it it says the code already belongs to a member. What do I do in this case?

Best Answer

• Gabriel L. 46478
    Gabriel L. 46478 Posts: 38 ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Easieat way to solve this is with Fizz customer service. You can wait a fews days also as it may be be a temporary issue.
    You can contact Fizz support by chat, from 8 AM to 9 PM everyday:
    1- Connect to your Fizz account by clicking « Login » in the top right corner at fizz.ca
    2- Click on this link: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/whats-my-rewards-program
    3- The green chat bubble should appear after a few seconds in the bottom right corner.

Answers

• Fizzy
    Fizzy Posts: 10,901 ✭✭
    Options
    Hi Rabiul

Check your account. Do you see your plan already activated?
    Also check your credit card? Was the charge for your plan already taken?

If yes, it means your plan is already activated. Please try the SIM card in your phone.
  • Rabiul
    Rabiul Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options
    No, it still says activation pending on my account
  • Fizzy
    Fizzy Posts: 10,901 ✭✭
    Options
    If your plan was not activated and your credit card was not charged, then please retry the activation.
    To help, you can delete your browser cookies and open a new tab in private mode.

If you cannot complete the activation, contact Fizz support.

You can contact Fizz support by chat, from 8 AM to 9 PM everyday:
    1- Connect to your Fizz account by clicking « Login » in the top right corner at fizz.ca
    2- Click on this link: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/activation-how-do-i-transfer-my-current-phone-number-to-fizz
    3- The green chat bubble should appear after a few seconds in the bottom right corner.
  • Gabriel L. 46478
    Gabriel L. 46478 Posts: 38 ✭✭
    Options
    You can contact Fizz support by chat, from 8 AM to 9 PM everyday. This would be my starting point.
  • So_AR
    So_AR Posts: 776 ✭✭
    Options
    Try to restart your phone
This discussion has been closed.