After two years my account being active without my permission and request ?

I canceled my plan and deactivated my account two years ago, and until now I didn’t use it at all. But today I’ve received an email about increasing my rewards! When I login into my account I noticed my account is active. How and why my account being active after two years automatically?

Answers

• Patrick D. 61567
    Patrick D. 61567 Posts: 346 ✭✭
    Well, you can have a account without an active services. I'm sure you can find in the setting a way to remove the email notification.
  • Mahshid M.
    Mahshid M. Posts: 5 ✭✭
    My account activated 1 year and nine months ago, if you are more happy with exact date, here it is.
    My main concern is about charging for nothing for whole the time as my payment information isn’t valid anymore. I don’t want to give negative point about for nothing.
  • Fizzy
    Fizzy Posts: 10,815 ✭✭
    Hi Mahshid,

If you don't have any active plan or credit card registered on your account, then all is well.
    If you remove the personal info on your account, then there will be no problem.
    It's like having an email account open that you don't use, but it's there if you ever need it.
  • Mahshid M.
    Mahshid M. Posts: 5 ✭✭
    Thank you for your answer. It seems a bug to me, while I didn’t active any plan when I’m trying to delete my old card information I’ve received an error that it’s not possible, see attachment. Maybe you can help to deactivate and remove card information from my account.
  • MichelP
    MichelP Posts: 8,733 ✭✭
    Mahshid,
    Your Fizz account will be officially closed after 3 years only.
  • Fizzy
    Fizzy Posts: 10,815 ✭✭
    Mahshid,

Can you see any plan on your account? If you do, first remove your payment method from the plan. Then you should be able to remove from your account.

Otherwise you may contact Fizz support to ask them to let you remove your payment method.
    https://fizz.ca/en/contact-us
  • Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,641 ✭✭
    Hi Mahshid,
    It is not the question that I am happing with that, I was pointing that because it was impossible and it is difficult to help people if they give you the wrong informations. Here with a post we can not understand if you are a teck savvy, a university professor on AI, a lawyer or any body else.

However, if you never activated or you do not have any active plan, you should be able to delete your card. If you cannot it means that must be a Fizz bug.

You must contact the support to have this issue resolved, here we are only users. We can only point you to the right guide.

You can contact Fizz support by chat, from 8 AM to 9 PM everyday:

1- Connect to your Fizz account by clicking « Login » in the top right corner at fizz.ca
    2- Click on this link: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/where-do-i-find-my-account-notifications
    3- The green chat bubble should appear after a few seconds in the bottom right corner.
  • Olivier R. #3666
    Olivier R. #3666 Posts: 1,715 ✭✭
    thank you my firend
  • SuperFizzeur
    SuperFizzeur Posts: 3,772 ✭✭
    Ask Fizz for closing your account.
  • George S. #20091
    George S. #20091 Posts: 639 ✭✭
    Fizz has no 2 years yet
  • Alexander Y.
    Alexander Y. Posts: 288 ✭✭
    Are you Benigno charged for something? If not, I don’t see any problem lol