How can I know if my friend successfully referred me?

Options
Blorf
Blorf Posts: 2 ✭✭
So I saw that if one of my friend referred me to Fizz, he and I would get a 35$ bonus.
He referred me for the Internet. Do I have to wait for the installation to take place before seeing the referral pop up?
Also, where can I see the current amount of money on my account?
Thank you!

Answers

• Emrick H.
    Emrick H. Posts: 1 ✭✭
    Options
    You can go see the current amount of money you accumulated from refferal by going to My profile > Refferal Bonuses (see the attached picture). This page will show you every single refferal you've done, the total you cummulated and how much is left ...
    For the installation. I think you need to wait for him to suscribe online and pay his second month, like it works for the mobile phone. After that, the credit obtained will be applied on your next paiement.
    See here : https://fizz.ca/en/faq/what-kind-of-rewards-do-i-earn-for-inviting-friends
    Have a nice day ! :)
  • SuperFizzeur
    SuperFizzeur Posts: 3,777 ✭✭
    Options
    Hi Blorf! Thanks for your fantastic question.
    You can see referals in your account dashboard under "My Profile" section, just click "Referral bonus"
    It's been a pleasure to assist you today. If you have any further questions don't hesitate to ask.
    Don't forget to mark this answer as the best answer! :)
  • Blorf
    Blorf Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options
    I'm not the one that referred a friend, I was the one that got referred by a friend, so I don't know if the display of rewards is different
  • Tina P. #25891
    Tina P. #25891 Posts: 1 ✭✭
    Options
    After the installation, you will receive an email to confirm the reference bonus, but you’ll only get the money on your second or third month You will have to pay your first month entirely. :) hope I answered your question!
  • MichelP
    MichelP Posts: 8,733 ✭✭
    Options
    Blorf,
    Both, you will receive the credit of the referral code after the second plan you will make.
    You can see it into your account online
    First, connect you to your Fizz account.
    Click on: My profile
    Click on: Referral bonus
    When the referral is pending, you'll see it in grey and the padlock is locked.
    When the referral bonus is credited, you'll see it in black and the padlock is unlock.
  • AntonioMar
    AntonioMar Posts: 788 ✭✭
    Options
    If the problem is resolved, could you please close the question.
This discussion has been closed.