Using travel add- on in USA?

I'm on Canada coverage. If I buy travel add-on for USA of 200 texts for $4 by adding money to my wallet, am I entitled to the full 200 texts no matter when I go? Fire example, if I go one weekend and use 25 texts, do I still have 175 texts to use next time, or in 6 months, for example?

Answers

• sokarina
    sokarina Posts: 170 ✭✭
    Hi Cameron, yes you can buy the travel add on for the USA just note that it is effective for your current monthly cycle and the next one. After that it would disappear. Hope this helps!
  • Stanley M.
    Stanley M. Posts: 279 ✭✭
    Hey Cameron, travel add on is valaid for this billing cycle and the following one. So if you looking for 6 months down the road your 4$ package would have expired. You can always look at having USA added on your plan that way you might have more freedom to use it. Good luck!
  • Unisyncs
    Unisyncs Posts: 11 ✭✭
    Hey Cameron,
    Each Add-On is valid throughout your current payment cycle and the next one.
    Basically if you time it correctly you would have 2 months to use the 200 texts (that would be the max)
    Hopefully that answers your question.
    Have an amazing day!
    -Unisyncs
  • SuperFizzeur
    SuperFizzeur Posts: 3,773 ✭✭
    Hi Cameron! Thanks for your fantastic question.
    All-addons expire after the end of the current billing cycle.
    It's been a pleasure to assist you today. If you have any further questions don't hesitate to ask.
    Don't forget to mark this answer as the best answer! :)
  • SuperFizzeur
    SuperFizzeur Posts: 3,773 ✭✭
    Hi!
    Problem resolved?
  • MichelP
    MichelP Posts: 8,733 ✭✭
    Cameron,
    When you buy an add-on, it's valid until the end of the second billing cycle of your plan.
This discussion has been closed.