Payment Method Update not working

I have try to update my payment method but the page doesnt process the update.

Answers

• Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,643 ✭✭
    Do you have an error?

Double check the adresse you must insert the exact adresse shown in the credit card statement

When you enter the information for your payment method, the billing address associated to your card must correspond to the address you declared to your bank for that card. The right info must be entered in the corresponding fields, and the address needs to be 100% identical. Pay attention to the following items:

1- The name of the street (Ave, avenue)
    2- Special works (Saint, St, Ste)
    3- Hyphens
    4- Spaces
    5- Spelling

Tip: Make a copy and paste of what is written in your bank account.

If the address and postal code that you associate to your payment method are not identical to that declared to your bank, you won’t be able to add this payment method.

You can contact Fizz support by chat, from 8 AM to 9 PM everyday:
    1- Connect to your Fizz account by clicking « Login » in the top right corner at fizz.ca
    2- Click on this link: hhttps://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-i-fix-payment-issue
    3- The green chat bubble should appear after a few seconds in the bottom right corner.
  • Unisyncs
    Unisyncs Posts: 11 ✭✭
    Hello Tomas!
    I'm sorry that you seem to be experiencing payment issues.
    Please insure you are entering the correct address 100% identical, any incorrect hyphen or space will cause the payment to decline.
    If you are still having issues after entering all the correct details contact your credit card to see if they are able to see any chargers that getting denied as credit card company tend to auto deny if they believe it may be a fraudulent charge.
    Lastly if they say everything should be working fizz offers multiple ways to contact customer service. Find what option best suits you at https://fizz.ca/en/contact-us
    If my answer has solved your issue you can close this topic by selecting "make best answer"!
    Have a great day!
    -Unisyncs
  • Victoria C. #24523
    Victoria C. #24523 Posts: 367 ✭✭
    Update the page, or open it in another browser
  • Alexandre P. 40143
    Alexandre P. 40143 Posts: 204 ✭✭
    Maybe try to contact fizz support team
  • SuperFizzeur
    SuperFizzeur Posts: 3,779 ✭✭
    Hi Thomas. Thanks for your fantastic question.
    The best way is to check name and address appearing to your credit card billing then copy perfectly this.
    It's been a pleasure to assist you today. If you have any further questions don't hesitate to ask.
    Don't forget to mark this answer as the best answer! :)
  • Olivier R. #3666
    Olivier R. #3666 Posts: 1,715 ✭✭
    this is not good i'm sorry
This discussion has been closed.