What happends if I exceed the 1 Gig of data that I want to select for the month? Do I keep getting b

Options
What happends if I exceed my 1 gig of data? Example, it is mid month I now used up 1 gig of data? Does the data stop workng or I get an extra charge?

Answers

• Nomdefoire
    Nomdefoire Posts: 203 ✭✭
    Options
    Although most big companies have been screwing us in the past with excessive charges when you've used all your data, you know Fizz will not surprise you with anything, because it is based on prepaid plans.

That means that whatever you use, it was already paid and you cannot use something you have not already paid for.

As Mike said, one easy way to get more data is to ask on this forum if someone wants to share some with you. It's easy and fast, and people are often willing to give some because they have too much that is going to waste. And it can help them get points that lead to discounts on their plan.

Cheers!
  • Anne-laure F.
    Anne-laure F. Posts: 584 ✭✭
    Options
    Hello Richard,
    The data will just stop working.
    I can then by an add-on, or ask for somebody do give you data (the community is really chill, you'll find quickly).
    If my answer helped, you can give me a heart and/or mark my answer as the best.
    Have great day !
  • Alexandre P. 40143
    Alexandre P. 40143 Posts: 204 ✭✭
    Options
    If you boost your data fizz will charge you
  • J D. #792
    J D. #792 Posts: 316 ✭✭
    Options
    it will stop and no worry of extra charge. This is a prepaid service. Also, you will get a text to notify you that you have reached your limit.
  • Sylvieb
    Sylvieb Posts: 1,617 ✭✭
    Options
    I hope your problem is solved. Can you please choose your best answer.
    Have a good day.
This discussion has been closed.