Security: How to properly secure the Modem Admin interface

Is there a way on the FIZZ modem to secure the admin interface. Currently, it allows access both over the Wifi and via HTTP, which is really insecure. How can TLS be set up for the Admin interface, and to have it only allow connection via the ethernet interface.

Answers

• SuperFizzeur
    SuperFizzeur Posts: 3,773 ✭✭
    Thanks for your fantastic question.
    In your case i suggest to contact a fizz rep by clicking on the green chat bubble available in your account dashboard, or by joining a rep by facebook under the name Fizz.
    It's been a pleasure to assist you today. If you have any further questions don't hesitate to ask.
    Don't forget to mark this answer as the best answer! :)
  • M T. #12340
    M T. #12340 Posts: 577 ✭✭
    There is no such feature.
    You can however modify cusadmin password so it's different from your wifi password.
  • Anne-laure F.
    Anne-laure F. Posts: 584 ✭✭
    Hi Christine !
    I suggest you contact Fizz directly to get a technical answer.
    -----
    HOW TO CONTACT FIZZ by Chat:
    Make your way to the Solution Hub.
    On the help page pertaining to your issue, click on the chat bubble located in the lower right-hand corner.
    Our business hours.
    The chat service is available every day from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. EST. The chat bubble won’t appear outside of these business hours.
    -----
    HOW TO CONTACT FIZZ on Facebook:
    Leave a message on Facebook.
    If demand is too high or it’s out of our business hours, leave us a message on Facebook Messenger or Twitter private. We’ll get back to you so you don’t have to waste your precious time waiting around.
    ----
    Don't hesitate to give me a heart and/or mark my answer as the best if it was useful to you.
    Have a great day ! :)
  • Alexandre P. 40143
    Alexandre P. 40143 Posts: 204 ✭✭
    Sorry I can’t help you for that question
  • Sylvieb
    Sylvieb Posts: 1,600 ✭✭
    I hope your problem is solved. Can you please choose your best answer.
    Have a good day.
This discussion has been closed.