Is the fizz status page being maintained/updated?

Nabil K. #24779
Nabil K. #24779 Posts: 1 ✭✭
I've had intermittent internet connectivity issues for two days in a row. I finally contacted the support via Fizz Facebook page confirming that there is an issue in my sector and a specific node that's been impacted (BR-9876814).
For the last two days I've been pre-occupied that the issue is specific to my modem and spent hours troubleshooting and syncing and resetting and unplugging/replugging and I'm frustrated because of all the time I wasted troubleshooting when FIZZ seems to be very well aware of an outage. I haven't had a single issue with my connection since I first subscribed last year but I have to admit I'm comprehensively peeved.
My questions:
1- Why is the status page not reporting any issues since March and is there an ETA on when this will be fixed?
2- Why has Fizz not made any effort to inform impacted customers of any issues?
3- Where is the famous "chat bubble" on your page pages? I looked for it for an hour today and couldn't find it. Why do the instructions not say clearly that the only way to reach support is via Facebook?
4- Can we expect to be informed about outages sometime in the future? That when a major incident like this happens again, either Fizz home page, Fizz Facebook page or any other Fizz resource will be up-to-date and accurate? is there an ETA on fixing this?
Thanks in advance.
Nabil

Answers

• SuperFizzeur
    SuperFizzeur Posts: 3,773 ✭✭
    Thanks for your fantastic question.
    In your case i suggest to contact a fizz rep by clicking on the green chat bubble available in your account dashboard, or by joining a rep by facebook under the name Fizz.
    It's been a pleasure to assist you today. If you have any further questions don't hesitate to ask.
    Don't forget to mark this answer as the best answer! :)
This discussion has been closed.