Cannot login to fix app , host is deleted error message ?

Options
Pietro T.
Pietro T. Posts: 3 ✭✭
I am getting an error message on the app that won't allow me to log in,
"Host is deleted"

Answers

• Dominic G. #16117
    Dominic G. #16117 Posts: 5 ✭✭
    Options
    You should try to uninstall the Fizz App and then consult the Fizz Website that will offer you to install the Fizz Application again while consulting it on your cellphone.
    If it don't work, think about the recent configuration changes that could have happened on your phone. It may be related.
    Else it is directly related with your Fizz account, then contact the Fizz support by chat.
    Hope this helps !
  • SuperFizzeur
    SuperFizzeur Posts: 3,777 ✭✭
    Options
    Hi Pietro! Thanks for your great question!
    To start, remove the app and clear the app cache before removing the app.
    After try to reboot the modem/router.
    If not working:
    I suggest you to contact directly fizz by clicking the green chat bubble available in your account dashboard or by chatting with a fizz rep on facebook under the name "Fizz".
    It's been a pleasure to assist you today. Have a nice day! :)
    If you have any further question, ask me!
    Don't forget to mark my answer as the best!
  • Anne-laure F.
    Anne-laure F. Posts: 584 ✭✭
    Options
    Hi Pietro,
    Try to uninstall your app and reinstall it.
    If still not working, I suggest you contact Fizz directly to get it resolved.
    -----
    HOW TO CONTACT FIZZ by Chat:
    Make your way to the Solution Hub.
    On the help page pertaining to your issue, click on the chat bubble located in the lower right-hand corner.
    Our business hours.
    The chat service is available every day from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. EST. The chat bubble won’t appear outside of these business hours.
    -----
    HOW TO CONTACT FIZZ on Facebook:
    Leave a message on Facebook.
    If demand is too high or it’s out of our business hours, leave us a message on Facebook Messenger or Twitter private. We’ll get back to you so you don’t have to waste your precious time waiting around.
    ----
    Don't hesitate to give me a heart and/or mark my answer as the best if it was useful to you.
    Have a great day ! :)
This discussion has been closed.