STILL Not receiving calls and can't send/receive texts 9 days later?

Options
mike B. #23839
mike B. #23839 Posts: 12 ✭✭
WHAT'S GOING ON?? paying for 2 lines and nothing is happening, keep getting emails saying they are working on it and nothing. Am I suppose to wait till my month runs out for the service so we can close this issue. Should have kept my lines with Bell, at least I get something in return

Answers

• SuperFizzeur
    SuperFizzeur Posts: 3,777 ✭✭
    Options
    Hi Mike! Thanks 4 your fantastic question! :)
    In your case, i suggest to reach a Fizz support rep by clicking the green chat bubble available in your account dashboard or by facebook under the name "Fizz".
    It's been a pleasure to assist you today, if you have furthers questions i'm here to answer!
    Have a great day and don't hesitate to mark my answer as the best. :)
  • Sébastien J. #11606
    Sébastien J. #11606 Posts: 189 ✭✭
    Options
    For thosr kind of thing, You can contact Fizz support.
  • J D. #792
    J D. #792 Posts: 316 ✭✭
    Options
    you better get contact support to find out what is going on
  • nicolas M. 22721
    nicolas M. 22721 Posts: 119 ✭✭
    Options
    Very bad for u try to call tomorrow
  • nicolas M. 22721
    nicolas M. 22721 Posts: 119 ✭✭
    Options
    Bell is not good better fizz
  • MichelP
    MichelP Posts: 8,733 ✭✭
    Options
    Mike,
    Sorry,
    We are Fizz users like you.
    Please, ask for technical help and contact the Fizz customer service by chat.
    This service is available from 8h00 to 21h00.
    To chat with Fizz:
    First, connect you to your Fizz account.
    Then, types this adress:
    https://fizz.ca/en/faq/i-cant-receive-any-calls-on-my-phone
    Wait a few seconds to see the green chat bubble down to the right of the page.
    When you see it, click on it.
    Your chat session with Fizz begins.
  • mike B. #23839
    Options
    **Update**
    Did send emails and chatted with agents. They all same the same thing, ticket was opened and working hard to fix it, same message I am seeing on this question. I got contacted last friday to confirm the problem and they said they would call back or fix it but still nothing.
  • Jessica B. #20216
    Jessica B. #20216 Posts: 15 ✭✭
    Options
    This is frustrating that you don't get any proper follow-up! We only are users like you so unfortunately, we can't help more than that.
    However, I'm wondering if this problem ever happened to anyone else? I really hope Fizz gets back to you. Makes me worry that I won't get any help if something ever happens with my account....
  • mike B. #23839
    Options
    **update**
    week 2 or 3 without service. At this point no choice but to switch back. Anyone know how to contest cell phone companies? I know there is a service free of charge that can help out people.
  • Alexandre P. 40143
    Alexandre P. 40143 Posts: 204 ✭✭
    Options
    It is very strange
  • Anne-laure F.
    Anne-laure F. Posts: 584 ✭✭
    Options
    Hello Mike,
    I'm sorry you have trouble with your line.
    I suggest you contact Fizz directly to get it resolved.
    -----
    HOW TO CONTACT FIZZ by Chat:
    Make your way to the Solution Hub.
    On the help page pertaining to your issue, click on the chat bubble located in the lower right-hand corner.
    Our business hours.
    The chat service is available every day from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. EST. The chat bubble won’t appear outside of these business hours.
    -----
    HOW TO CONTACT FIZZ on Facebook:
    Leave a message on Facebook.
    If demand is too high or it’s out of our business hours, leave us a message on Facebook Messenger or Twitter private. We’ll get back to you so you don’t have to waste your precious time waiting around.
    ----
    Don't hesitate to give me a heart and/or mark my answer as the best if it was useful to you.
    Have a great day ! :)
This discussion has been closed.