1.8GB of my data used up even I stay home with perfect connection with WIFI in 1 day?

Floni
Floni Posts: 1 ✭✭
My mobile plan starts on every 4th of the month, today is a brand new day. However I have checked my data, it's used up 1.8GB even I was home whole day with perfect wifi connection! 1.8 GB in a day? What's wrong?

Answers

• SuperFizzeur
    SuperFizzeur Posts: 3,773 ✭✭
    Hi Floni! Thanks for your question! :)
    In your case i suggest you to contact directly a fizz support rep by clicking the green chat bubble in your account dashboard or by facebook under the name fizz!
    It's been a pleasure to assist you today! Have a great day! :)
    Don't hesitate to mark my answer as the best! :)
  • Daniel P. 53829
    Daniel P. 53829 Posts: 21 ✭✭
    You probably have wifi assist on. Even though your wifi is good it could still use data and videos take up a lot of data. Make sure the check your Data settings On your phone and see that you have everything how you want it to be
  • TheMMc
    TheMMc Posts: 489 ✭✭
    Check if you don't have check the option "wifi assistance" you can find it on a iPhone in the cellulair network in setting. This option switch on LTE when the wifi is too slow or doesn't respond well. In the same tab you should see you data usage for this period... Saddy you have to reset it every month. On Android it's probably different but you should have similar options.
  • Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,785 admin
    Hi Floni,
    I checked your account and I can see that you had one of our agents who offered you the details you needed.
    If you still need us, feel free to contact us : https://fizz.ca/en/contact-us
    Have a great day !
    Corina
This discussion has been closed.