SIM card delivery ?

I have not received my SIM card it has been almost over 10 days. It is supposed to have express shipping is this normal ?
Thank you

Answers

• Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,643 ✭✭
    From this page: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/im-waiting-delivery-my-fizz-package

Update 05/14/2020: Please note that Canada Post, one of our delivery partners, informed us to expect delays up to 5 days in SIM cards deliveries in the Montreal region. Please check the partner's delivery tracking for further details. The Wi-Fi modem delivery is not impacted.

You can see the status of all your Fizz orders in your Order history.

1. Log into your account and go to My profile.
    2. Click on Order history / See details.
    3. Click on the shipping number to see on the carrier’s website the details of your delivery.

If there’s any inconsistency with the delivery information you see, contact the carrier directly.

If the carrier cannot help you, contact us using the chat bubble located in the lower right-hand corner of this FAQ during our business hours so we can open a ticket for this issue.
  • Oury
    Oury Posts: 243 ✭✭
    @Mike is right but due to COVID 19 I would assume it is, if you can check the tracking but otherwise, you might just contact support.
  • SuperFizzeur
    SuperFizzeur Posts: 3,779 ✭✭
    You can check the tracking with CanadaPost(TM) or Planete Courrier.
    If the sim card is not received, after a anormal delay, you can ask for a refund!
    Ask support team!
This discussion has been closed.