Payment issue?

Options
Hi I have some issue with the payment for this month. Can you please take next week? And don't disconnect the internet please.
Thank you.

Answers

• Damek G.
    Damek G. Posts: 151 ✭✭
    Options
    Srijamsan,
    We are users. Therefore we cannot control any payment or account information.
    You will need to contact Fizz personally and explain them your situation.
    Although I don’t think it will be possible for them to make that type of arrangement, you can try.
    Here’s how to get a hold of them:
    ———————————————————
    Go to this page https://fizz.ca/en/contact-us, if you are not connected, login first.
    •Their business hours are : 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. (EST). (Every Day)
    •Wait 5 seconds for the bubble icon to appear at the bottom right of the browser and click on the icon to chat with support. If you happen to have issues with that, I recommend you try using another browser (E.g. Google, etc)
    •If the chat bubble does not appear, this means that the number of sessions waiting for answers surpasses FIZZ’s processing capacity. If that happens, send them a private message via Facebook Messenger or Twitter.
    If they do not accept, maybe you can purchase a prepaid credit card from one of your local pharmacies? That might help you if you have some cash laying around.
    Please note that you can only use that until 24hours before your next billing cycle.
    Anyways, best regards!
    ,Damek
  • Hugo_R
    Hugo_R Posts: 438 ✭✭
    Options
    Did you got a answer from customer service
  • Benoit D. #9220
    Benoit D. #9220 Posts: 284 ✭✭
    Options
    contact fizz
This discussion has been closed.