How do I contact FIZZ. The chat bubble doesn't come up.

Options
No bubble chat. FIZZ does not accept emails.

Answers

• Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,749 ✭✭
    Options

To contact the support you need to go to this page https://fizz.ca/en/contact-us, Fizz push you to find your solution, therefore, you need to search in the solution hub to your solution and only after 10 seconds that you are in a solution page Fizz will give you the chat bubble.

CHAT

• Go to this page https://fizz.ca/en/faq/resolving-issues, if you are not connect login
    • The business hours: every day from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. (EST).
    • Wait 5 seconds for the bubble icon to appear at the bottom right of the browser and click on the icon to chat with support. Try a different browser if you have issues getting the bubble to appear.

If the chat bubble does not appear, this means that the number of sessions waiting for our answers surpasses our processing capacity. If that happens, send us a private message via Facebook Messenger or Twitter.

FACEBOOK

Your can also send a message via facebook messanger https://facebook.com/fizzca and click send a message (this is a bit slower)

CONTACT FORM

You can also fill a contact form from your account Once logged in, from the account panel go to My Profile → Contact Form (the subject are limited) and fill out the form and someone will email you back.

• ColinCreado
    ColinCreado Posts: 133 ✭✭
    Options
    Try going to order a sim. It will pop up there.
  • ColinCreado
    ColinCreado Posts: 133 ✭✭
    Options
    Go to order a new sim page. Always pops up there.
  • lsabelle
    lsabelle Posts: 710 ✭✭
    Options
    Dagoberto,
    Do you use an Ad blocker ?
    Ad blockers can block the bubble.
  • Godot
    Godot Posts: 1 ✭✭
    Options
    okay, so I am new to fizz, I have been wasting my time to get to the chat, but it ain't working:
    Chat support = 0/10
    (aka, it sucks)
  • Olga P. #15146
    Olga P. #15146 Posts: 719 ✭✭
    Options
    You can try Facebook messanger or official contact form.
  • maged
    maged Posts: 3 ✭✭
    Options
    I have new sim card I wants to change my old sim card for my new cellphones to keep my phone number xxx xxx xxxx
  • Pascal L. 40582
    Pascal L. 40582 Posts: 649 ✭✭
    Options

@maged:. I think you posted your question into a reply for another question.  Maybe you should try posting as a new question

• Elizabeth B. #5037
    Elizabeth B. #5037 Posts: 80 ✭✭
    Options
    If you search them up on Facebook, you can contact them through messenger and they usually reply within a few hours. Just make sure that it’s the actual Fizz page.
  • Marisol G.
    Marisol G. Posts: 174 ✭✭
    Options
    It depend on the time of day : it's not availaible before 9am (or 8h30).
  • Charles2rg
    Charles2rg Posts: 10 ✭✭
    Options
    Mike has the answer if not on the order SIM card it does pop up very quickly!
  • Charles2rg
    Charles2rg Posts: 10 ✭✭
    Options
    What Mike said is the solution!
  • Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,166 admin
    Options
    Hello maged,
    I see that you have reached us through chat for this matter and a ticket has be created so everything will be setup for you correctly. Once everything is solved on our end, we will inform you through an e-mail.
    If you require further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach us.
    Have a good day.
    Catalin
  • Olga P. #15146
    Olga P. #15146 Posts: 719 ✭✭
    Options
    It seems that your reach them and there is a ticket for your issue.
This discussion has been closed.