Followers / My Friends - how to see who they are?

In the Fizz forums (here), users may "follow" other users by going to "LeaderBoard & Activity" then "my Account" then choosing a user to follow.

When someone follows another, they can easilly see the stats and activities.  But the person being followed may not know of this relationship.  For example, if I look at the leaders boards, next to that person, I would see they are following me.  There is no (easy) way for me to see who all my followers are.  I can also click on their name, select "See Friends" and look if my name is there.

So, is there a way for me to see, in a single view, the users who are following me, or who consider me their friend?  :-)

Answers

• MichelP
    MichelP Posts: 8,733 ✭✭
    André,
    I really don't know how to see who they are.
  • Bozo
    Bozo Posts: 479 ✭✭
    Yes this is a very good question and same for me, I have no idea, but that would be very useful to know how to do it.
  • SW_Sk8
    SW_Sk8 Posts: 95 ✭✭
    Good question
  • lsabelle
    lsabelle Posts: 710 ✭✭
    I'm your friend now!! ^-^

At first, when I was still just a kid really, I just clicked on a bunch of names in the leaderbord because I wanted to know what it was for...

Then, I found it was useless so, I removed everyone. I'm pretty sure a lot of people do the same.

I think it's intended to be someting like "who will get their goal first" because of the "classement mission".

Since I know you speak french ;), you can look at this post :

https://communaute.fizz.ca/questions/2209155-classement-mission

But that wont answer your question. I don't think there is a way to see who is following you.

But i'm sure you're quite famous already! ^-^

Edit: lolll! I just saw that this question is 5 days old! I was looking for your table on the price changes. (See! You do have a stalker)
  • AntonioMar
    AntonioMar Posts: 788 ✭✭
This discussion has been closed.