Question about rewards removal- before or after the billing?

So I got 2$ off as a bonus this month, but only have one slot. I had 1$ off in my existing slot, and therefore removed it so I can add the 2$ off. My question is- will the removal of the 1$ happen AFTER my next bill, or before? Will my next bill still have the active 1$ discount, or will it be full price because it's pending removal?
Thanks in advance!

Answers

• Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,645 ✭✭

It is suppose to count, since your bill will be paid the day before the end of the billing cycle
    However, you can contact the support to be 100% sure

To contact the support you need to go to this page https://fizz.ca/en/contact-us, Fizz push you to find your solution, therefore, you need to search in the solution hub to your solution and only after 10 seconds that you are in a solution page Fizz will give you the chat bubble.

CHAT

• Go to this page https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-payment-cycles-work, if you are not connect login
    • The business hours: every day from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. (EST).
    • Wait 5 seconds for the bubble icon to appear at the bottom right of the browser and click on the icon to chat with support. Try a different browser if you have issues getting the bubble to appear.

If the chat bubble does not appear, this means that the number of sessions waiting for our answers surpasses our processing capacity. If that happens, send us a private message via Facebook Messenger or Twitter.

FACEBOOK

Your can also send a message via facebook messanger https://facebook.com/fizzca and click send a message (this is a bit slower)

CONTACT FORM

You can also fill a contact form from your account Once logged in, from the account panel go to My Profile → Contact Form (the subject are limited) and fill out the form and someone will email you back.

• Olivier R. #3666
    Olivier R. #3666 Posts: 1,715 ✭✭
    Good question,. Good luck!
  • Sean A. #12492
    Sean A. #12492 Posts: 14 ✭✭
    I would assume that the upgrade would be removed first before applying the billing, but you should probably ask support for the details of the system.
    Instead of removing the $1 from your existing slot, you should have replaced that slot with your $2 discount. This way you know at least one of the discounts would be applied. Or if you had a data upgrade in the slot, you can take advantage of the new upgrade instead of waiting for another month.
  • Beter
    Beter Posts: 133 ✭✭
    It should still show on your bill 1$ off,
    I had the same thing. And starting next month add the new one and you will get 2$ off.
    If anything contact the support after, they open a ticket and they will reimburse you.
    I tried it and it worked. Just make sure next month it s applied and take a screenshot with the date too when you activate the new perk. Just in case for the support.
    good luck :)
  • Jimmy N. #14505
    Jimmy N. #14505 Posts: 620 ✭✭
    It's a hassle to do remove / add, with the fizz system. They should make it easier to change.
  • Chris K. #7521
    Chris K. #7521 Posts: 486 ✭✭
    I wondered the same
  • SW_Sk8
    SW_Sk8 Posts: 95 ✭✭
    I would think the $1 would still exist.
This discussion has been closed.