Best router for Fizz Home Internet?

David L. 3640
David L. 3640 Posts: 7 ✭✭
Greetings,
So, I think like most of you with Home Internet can conclude that Fizz's included modem for Home Internet has really really bad Wi-Fi. I read that some of you ended up connecting your own router to it to get better Wi-Fi.
I'm no expert in networking, so I was wondering if anyone can recommend me some good routers that will allow me to get best speed possible? I got the 60 mbps plan at the moment. I aim to upgrade to 120 if it comes back in the near future, so I would want a router that can support that.
Thanks!

Answers

• Adam S. 2297
    Adam S. 2297 Posts: 16 ✭✭
    Google WiFi. Great coverage in the whole home
  • AlmightyPain
    AlmightyPain Posts: 114 ✭✭
    Exactly the included modem can aid on that
  • Bambie Tambourin
    Bambie Tambourin Posts: 109 ✭✭
    since yesterday i saw a most recent posts from a guy with the same problem it got solved by the community just chekc it out buddy
  • Bambie Tambourin
    yes datalink or share2go are two model you can find for a good price on Amazon
  • Bambie Tambourin
    just unscrew the bottom of your device you will see a gear looking like a clock turn it one quarter and a half to the left you willl be able to enjoy faster internet for a fraction of the price as you can use every ethernet cable to launch your beta internet good luck :)
  • Bambie Tambourin
    it will be hard in the beginning to find these bolt im talkin of but this is for the model sm-g956w only and maybe its not available from where you are depending if you are in ontario or Quebec
  • Bambie Tambourin
    Fizz is good :) !
  • David L. 3640
    David L. 3640 Posts: 7 ✭✭
    Been getting a couple of new replies lately. So, for those who are interested, I ended up getting Google WiFi and it fixed all of the issues I've had.
    Hope that helps~
  • Gualberto
    Gualberto Posts: 340 ✭✭
    Not really a choice.
  • Martin
    Martin Posts: 272 ✭✭
    Those that come with fizz
This discussion has been closed.