Did not receive the ordered SIM card. Can you please send me another one free of charge?

Petre L.
Petre L. Posts: 3 ✭✭
I got an email, with some broken links, I am therefore attempting again to explain my issue.
I ordered a SIM card and was waiting to receive it in order to go further and activate the service with FIZZ. At some point I got email informing that the SIM was delivered, and when I checked online, it was showing delivered through Planète Courrier, at the door. I also checked on the Planète Courrier site. Well, no SIM found. Not at the door, not into the mailing box. Contacted Fizz, spoke to Adrian, who explained me that I need to order another one, and then to request a reimbursement for the lost (or stolen) one. I explained him that I do not intend to pay again for another one, since I already payed one SIM card, that I never received. As eventually the same situation will happen, and I will find myself with 2 SIM payed, and never received. I would rather expect Fizz to send me another SIM card, free of charge, or reimburse me first, and then I will order another SIM. Adrian was very professional, he apologized for the situation, and told me that he will escalate this issue to the appropriate department. So far nobody contacted me further. Fizz, I understand that the delivery is out of your control, I do not blame the delivery company neither, maybe the SIM was left at a wrong address, or maybe was left too exposed, and someone noticed it and took it, I cannot know. But since I payed for it, and did not get it, can I have another SIM card free of charge, in order for me to activate the service with you? Or otherwise can you please reimburse my money for the one that I already payed, for and never received? Thank you.

Answers

This discussion has been closed.