How to switch from Chattr to Fizz

Nouredine B.
Nouredine B. Posts: 1 ✭✭
I want to opt for a fizz plan and I have my sim card from Chattr. How to make that possible.
thanx.

Answers

• Gabi
    Gabi Posts: 2,831 ✭✭
    You can't take your chattr card, you'll have to buy a Fizz sim card
    https://fizz.ca/en/faq/activation-how-do-i-transfer-my-current-phone-number-to-fizz
    If you need a reference code, please take mine, DWRUJ
  • Yuqing
    Yuqing Posts: 1 ✭✭
    You should order a fizz mobile card and activate it. Unfortunately, you cannot use fizz plan with other sim cards. However, you can transfer the phone number to fizz which means you can still use your old phone number. If you need a referral code, mine is 7LCGC :)
  • Lucas A. #13141
    Lucas A. #13141 Posts: 354 ✭✭
    You’ll have to order a new SIM card from Fizz
  • Nini G. #13860
    Nini G. #13860 Posts: 1,219 ✭✭
    You will need to order a new SIM card from Fizz.I suggest that you have it delivered to your work place or a relative home address if you live in an appartement building because some people in that case get their SIM card stolen; it’s a common issue.
    If you need a code,just press on my name on my answer and send me a message.
    You will enjoy Fizz!
  • Chris K. #7521
    Chris K. #7521 Posts: 486 ✭✭

Hi Nouredine,

Do you want to keep the same phone number that you had with Chatr or you don't care and just want to sign up with Fizz?

If you want to keep your phone number, you just order the Fizz SIM and when activating you will pick the option to transfer a number. In this case you don't need to cancel your other service, it will be automatic.

Otherwise, just cancel your service with Chatr and activate normally when you receive the SIM.

If you decide to sign up, make sure to use a referral code for a $25 discount! Mine is E6V3F.

• MichelP
    MichelP Posts: 8,733 ✭✭
    Nouredine,
    First order a sim card from Fizz.
    Then , when you will receive it 2,3 days later,
    Activate this sim card, choose a Fizz plan and switch your tel. number from ChatR.
    To do this, get in hand your number account from ChatR and the IMEI of your phone (15 digits).
    It will take maximum of 1 or 2 hours to get fonctional this new plan with Fizz.
    Enjoy Fizz!
  • Aaron T. #7761
    Aaron T. #7761 Posts: 62 ✭✭
    You have to order a Sim card from Fizz. You can port your number (most times - unless Chater says no) so your friends can still reach you... with out having to send out a mass txt.
    plans are changeable but only apply once a month so keep that in mind
    And we are here as a Community to help each other along
  • __________
    __________ Posts: 2,610 ✭✭
    Here's a video from Fizz on YouTube that explain how it works:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIG4JszuPtA
  • Alejandra D.
    Alejandra D. Posts: 272 ✭✭
    Order a fizz sim, then activate it.
  • TheMMc
    TheMMc Posts: 489 ✭✭
    The transfert option will be offert at you when you will activate your sim!
This discussion has been closed.