Roaming in Toronto

I am local to Ottawa. Roaming to Cornwall and Brockville works fine on FIZZEXT. Continue down the highway to Toronto and no data even though it says FIZZEXT.
I checked: Roaming is on. Rebooted phone. Checked mobile APN. Data under limit with no blocking when at limit. All good.
Need solution.

Answers

• Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,645 ✭✭
    Do you have a Canada coverage?
  • Leifuer
    Leifuer Posts: 497 ✭✭
    maybe try to contact Fizz as soon as possible is the quickest way to solve.

Good luck!
  • Nini G. #13860
    Nini G. #13860 Posts: 1,219 ✭✭
    If you have a plan Québec/Canada, it should be working. Communicate with them by messenger, that’s what works best for me.
  • Lucas A. #13141
    Lucas A. #13141 Posts: 354 ✭✭
    Do you have Canada coverage or Quebec only?
  • Olivier R. #3666
    Olivier R. #3666 Posts: 1,715 ✭✭
    You need Canada coverage to Do that.
  • Alejandra D.
    Alejandra D. Posts: 272 ✭✭
    Canada coverahe. Change the plan.
  • MichelP
    MichelP Posts: 8,733 ✭✭
    Scott,
    First condition to work:
    You need a Canada coverage in your plan.
  • Chris K. #7521
    Chris K. #7521 Posts: 486 ✭✭
    Sounds like you have Quebec only coverage. You will need to change it to Canada coverage in order to use it in other provinces. Also, I think that the changes will only take place on your next billing cycle if you do it now.
  • Sylvia C. #15099
    Sylvia C. #15099 Posts: 18 ✭✭
    Please come back and update this when you find a solution. I go to Toronto a lot and want to make sure my phone works there. thanks.
  • Scott S. #5705
    Scott S. #5705 Posts: 2 ✭✭
    I have Canada wide coverage. Went back and forth while in Toronto with Fizz support for a couple days. They even got me to remove the existing APN and enter a new one. Nothing worked. 3 days in Toronto with no data fix exhausted my patients. I am now waiting for a deal from another provider. When tech support cannot fix the problem, time to move on.
This discussion has been closed.