Why I can’t subscribe to home internet??

I am trying to subscribe to home internet but when I choose my address and apartment number it tells me fizz is not available for business addresses. But my address is fully residential. I tried putting the number of the apartment next to me directly and it works like magic. Can someone help me what to do? Is there any number I can call them at? Thanks 

Answers

• Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,641 ✭✭

Sometime happen, it seems a problem with their DB, you must contact the support and see with them.

If you need a referral code this is mine K61CD, with this code you will receive 25$ to be applied to your 3rd payment.

It is important to add the referral code must be used during the creation of your plan when the taxes are shown

To contact the support you need to go to this page https://fizz.ca/en/contact-us, Fizz push you to find your solution, therefore, you need to search in the solution hub to your solution and only after 10 seconds that you are in a solution page Fizz will give you the chat bubble.

CHAT

• Go to this page https://fizz.ca/en/faq/resolving-issues, if you are not connect login
    • The business hours: every day from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. (EST).
    • Wait 5 seconds for the bubble icon to appear at the bottom right of the browser and click on the icon to chat with support. Try a different browser if you have issues getting the bubble to appear.

If the chat bubble does not appear, this means that the number of sessions waiting for our answers surpasses our processing capacity. If that happens, send us a private message via Facebook Messenger or Twitter.

FACEBOOK

Your can also send a message via facebook messanger https://facebook.com/fizzca and click send a message (this is a bit slower)

CONTACT FORM

You can also fill a contact form from your account Once logged in, from the account panel go to My Profile → Contact Form (the subject are limited) and fill out the form and someone will email you back.

• MichelP
    MichelP Posts: 8,733 ✭✭
    Mazen,
    It happens sometimes problems with somes adress.
    Please, try to chat with Fizz customer service (8h00 to 9h00pm).
    Open a session online et access to your fizz's account: Also, type:
    hhtps://fizz.ca/en/faq/resolving-issues
    A Green bubble with be there at the bottom down the right web page.
    When you see it, click on it
    You'll be with chat Fizz team; Try to explain the problems you have to subscribe internet Fizz plan.
    I will give you my referral code : YJRSP
    Apply this code when you order your internet plan, You will get a rebate of 25$ after your second payment and I will receive the same rebate too.
    Thank you very much.
    I hope you will able to get your Fizz internet plan without difficulty.
  • Chris K. #7521
    Chris K. #7521 Posts: 486 ✭✭

Hey Mazen,

This happened to a friend of mine but then when he logged out of the account and back it it automagically worked. So you can try that and hopefully it works!

If it works, use a referral code for a $25 discount! Mine is E6V3F.

This discussion has been closed.