Changes on my account?

Options
Today I am so upset. My account has been hacked. Someone added 2 plans to it and charging my credit card 130$ in fees. I changed my password for my fizz account and email address. Unsubscribed the two numbers 1 is showing refund soon. Nobody was able to help me because they close at 9pm. So I’ve taken ss and contacted them through messenger. What I also want to do is change my email address on the account. I’m not sure if it’s not working because it’s mobile. Anyone know if it has to be desktop and has anyone else had this problem ? Thanks in advance

Answers

• Legandir
    Legandir Posts: 607 ✭✭
    Options
    That is scary! Did Fizz refund u?
  • christiane U. #13924
    Options
    No they haven’t refunded me yet. I spoke to them via messenger and they said they are escalating to a supervisor. It’s times like this it would be nice to be able to speak to a person
  • Berts
    Berts Posts: 824 ✭✭
    Options
    Ask a Fizz to reçu de you....
  • Fling
    Fling Posts: 8,726 ✭✭
    Options
    No body want to be hacked like that, bad story.
    To change your email go to my profile > information > main information > email adress.
    If you don't have talk to the support yet, this is how to reach them
    CHAT
    Go to this page  https://fizz.ca/en/faq/im-unable-log-my-fizz-account-what-do-i-do, if you are not connect login
    The business hours: every day from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. (EST).
    Wait 5 seconds for the bubble icon to appear at the bottom right of the browser and click on the icon to chat with support. Try a different browser if you have issues getting the bubble to appear.
    If the chat bubble does not appear, this means that the number of sessions waiting for our answers surpasses our processing capacity. If that happens, send us a private message via Facebook Messenger or Twitter.
  • christiane U. #13924
    Options
    Thanks fling I have managed to change my email and remove my credit card now but there’s 1 line that still has data being used. THE message I was sent from fizz states that it has been escalated to a supervisor and that someone will contact me with the answers
    Attached are the 2 accounts added last night a total of almost 140$ was charged to my credit card and I’m being asked to be patient. I hope nobody else has to deal with issue
  • Kovid
    Kovid Posts: 588 ✭✭
    Options
    You need to contact Fizz right away, this is serious
This discussion has been closed.