More than 1 phone

Can I have more than 1 phone on my account? I would like to transfer my phone from Videotron and my wife's phone from FIDO to Fizz.

Answers

• Fling
    Fling Posts: 8,641 ✭✭
    Yes, you can have as many as 5 phone on your account.
    If you need a referral code in order to have 25$ on your 3rd bill, this is mine OKWPW to use during the plan activation, when you have the total with the taxes.
  • Alfio
    Alfio Posts: 398 ✭✭

Yes, you can.

If you need a discount code ($25 discount on your 3rd month' bill) pleass use: IDOUU

• Fizzy
    Fizzy Posts: 10,815 ✭✭

Yes you can have up to 5 lines on the same account. Or a separate account per person. It is up to you to decide.

Each new account can receive a new customer referral credit. So if you sign up first, then you can refer your wife. The choice is yours to make.

If you are looking for a referral code, please feel free to use mine 66KGA at sign-up. We will both be rewarded with a $25 credit once you have paid your second monthly bill.

So first thing you need to do is order your SIM card(s). Once you receive it, logon to complete the activation, and select your plan. Also you have to request the transfer of your old number and put in your referral code before confirming your activation because these 2 steps cannot be done afterwards.

• Elizabeth B. #5037
    Elizabeth B. #5037 Posts: 80 ✭✭
    Yup, but you’ll need to order dim cards for them both. Also, you’ll need to contact your Koodo if your phone is still locked with them, otherwise you won’t be able to use the fizz SIM card with it
This discussion has been closed.