Can someone give me permission to have a second credit card? Last one got lost and i cant put Up the

As said, I need a Fizz administrator to put Up the limit of credit cards on m'y account to change my old lost credit card

Answers

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,082 admin
    Hi Félix,
    I am sorry for the inconvenience. In this case you will need to delete your cookies before you try again. You will need to make sure that you are using only a Canadian payment method that is accepted by the system, here you can find the ones that are:  https://fizz.ca/en/faq/what-payment-methods-can-i-use  .
    Regarding the billing address, you will need to contact your bank and ask for a bank statement where you can see the billing address that they have on their end. You will need to enter it manually as exactly as it appears on the statement. In the process, if you get any error, please take a screenshot where we can see the fields with the info that you are entering and the error message. In the case that we will need to escalate your issue to our technical team it will be very helpful.
    I have reset the limit for your account. You may try again, but please double check again all the information before you start the process.
    Thank you very much for your kind understanding and cooperation.
    Have a wonderful day!
    -Bogdan
  • Fizzy
    Fizzy Posts: 10,890 ✭✭

Félix, you are very lucky. You are getting VIP service at the same price.

Read carefully what Whizz has answered before going to add your new credit card.

• Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,715 ✭✭
    yes, your lucky day
  • William T. #1234
    William T. #1234 Posts: 75 ✭✭
    Wait, customer support answers questions too? I didn't know.
  • Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,715 ✭✭
    Yes Willian it happens
  • Allison W.
    Allison W. Posts: 1,272 ✭✭
    Every once in a blue moon.
  • Attariyah
    Attariyah Posts: 79 ✭✭
This discussion has been closed.