My internet on my cell is nit working ??? Some one can help ?

Options
I was on my phone when onternet just stop working !!! It still have the 4 g on my phone and i can call !!! What s just happen ???

Answers

• Allison W.
    Allison W. Posts: 1,272 ✭✭
    Options
    A bunch of people have reported slow or intermittent internet tonight.
  • SittingRam
    SittingRam Posts: 320 ✭✭
    Options
    Same here, it helped a little bit after switching airplane mode on and off but it’s quite buggy
  • redhead
    redhead Posts: 818 ✭✭
    Options
    But there is nothing written on their status page:
    https://fizz.ca/en/faq/status-services
  • Allison W.
    Allison W. Posts: 1,272 ✭✭
    Options
    @redhead Whenever there's a service outage, their service status isn't updated until a lot of people have already been complaining on the forums. This doesn't seem to be a huge outage, but a number of people have complained about slow or missing mobile internet this evening, and I'm going to trust the users over the Fizz service status page.
  • redhead
    redhead Posts: 818 ✭✭
    Options
    Checked Reddit and saw that a lot of people have issues, from Ottawa to Montreal. Whizz?
  • Khal
    Khal Posts: 84 ✭✭
    Options
    They should really extend the stabilization period until the end of the year and work out every little bug. When people are paying a full price and their service isn't up to par, Fizz's reputation will take a major hit and it'll be very damaging in the long run.
  • Dustin_27103
    Dustin_27103 Posts: 191 ✭✭
    Options
    I agree with all of you.
    With other provider I never experience that kind of problem.
    There really is a question if Fizz is ready to go beyond stabilization period... not sure at all.
    I think there are still too many problems not fixed.
  • SittingRam
    SittingRam Posts: 320 ✭✭
    Options
    Things seem to have gone back to normal. Nevertheless, I hope that fizz learns from these outages and implements better safeguards.
  • Kovid
    Kovid Posts: 588 ✭✭
    Options
    Are you talking about data in mobile plan or home internet service?
This discussion has been closed.