sims ordered , delivered, but sent back

I ordered sims and asked them to be sent to my place of work. I din't pick it up for a while , so it was sent back. Can you please send it again?

Answers

• andrew F. 31969
    andrew F. 31969 Posts: 8 ✭✭
    Ok. how do I contact support?
  • Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,641 ✭✭
    Here the instructions

CHAT

• Go to this page https://fizz.ca/en/faq/resolving-issues, if you are not connect login
    • The business hours: every day from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. (EST).
    • Wait 5 seconds for the bubble icon to appear at the bottom right of the browser and click on the icon to chat with support. Try a different browser if you have issues getting the bubble to appear.

If the chat bubble does not appear, this means that the number of sessions waiting for our answers surpasses our processing capacity. If that happens, send us a private message via Facebook Messenger or Twitter.

FACEBOOK

Your can also send a message via facebook messanger https://facebook.com/fizzca and click send a message (this is a bit slower)

CONTACT FORM

You can also fill a contact form from your account Once logged in, from the account panel go to My Profile → Contact Form (the subject are limited) and fill out the form and someone will email you back.

• andrew F. 31969
    andrew F. 31969 Posts: 8 ✭✭
    I can't get chat bubble to open. Any other option?
  • redhead
    redhead Posts: 818 ✭✭
    If you are not in a rush, contact them via Facebook messenger. They should answer within a day.
  • Fizzy
    Fizzy Posts: 10,815 ✭✭

You have to order the SIM again. After you've received it and activated your plan, contact Fizz support and ask to be refunded for the first SIM that was sent back.

• ConyyX
    ConyyX Posts: 12 ✭✭
    maybe you should order a new card and find fizz to refund. I think the delivery man usually just put the sim card in mailbox, specially someone ask them to return the package.
  • ConyyX
    ConyyX Posts: 12 ✭✭
    maybe you should order a new card and find fizz to refund. I think the delivery man usually just put the sim card in mailbox, especially someone ask them to return the package.
  • Kovid
    Kovid Posts: 588 ✭✭
    Of course Fizz should send them back, perhaps you'd have to pay