sim cards delivered , but not picked up, so sent back. can you send it again?

Options
sim cards delivered , but not picked up, so sent back. can you send it again?

Answers

• Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,731 ✭✭
    Options

We are users here you need to contact the customers service

CHAT

• Go to this page https://fizz.ca/en/faq/resolving-issues, if you are not connect login
    • The business hours: every day from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. (EST).
    • Wait 5 seconds for the bubble icon to appear at the bottom right of the browser and click on the icon to chat with support. Try a different browser if you have issues getting the bubble to appear.

If the chat bubble does not appear, this means that the number of sessions waiting for our answers surpasses our processing capacity. If that happens, send us a private message via Facebook Messenger or Twitter.

FACEBOOK

Your can also send a message via facebook messanger https://facebook.com/fizzca and click send a message (this is a bit slower)

CONTACT FORM

You can also fill a contact form from your account Once logged in, from the account panel go to My Profile → Contact Form (the subject are limited) and fill out the form and someone will email you back.

• andrew F. 31969
    andrew F. 31969 Posts: 8 ✭✭
    Options
    Can chat with them. chat bubble wouldn't open. Do they have phone number?
  • SittingRam
    SittingRam Posts: 320 ✭✭
    Options
    While getting in touch with fizz is get in your case. I would also contact Canada post or your assigned courrier as they might be giving all these sims to neighbour of yours
  • Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,731 ✭✭
    Options
    Andrew you need to be logged and click on my link
    Fizz does not offer support over the phone
  • andrew F. 31969
    andrew F. 31969 Posts: 8 ✭✭
    Options
    I asked it to be sent to my place of work. They sent it back. Can you give me the way to contact customer service or just ask them to send my sim again. Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.