Activation not working ?

Hello,
I just received my SIM card and was trying to activate BUT after choosing the number and clicking on next I am blocked, the loader is turning since 10minutes... (see picture)
I tried in Incognito mode and from my phone in 4G (not on the same wifi...), same result.
I can't find the phone number of fizz to contact them directly so I am stucked there :(
Any helps ?

Answers

• Laurent B. 31907
    Laurent B. 31907 Posts: 10 ✭✭
    If it can helps... I also have these errors in the console log (see attached picture).
    Can someone from fizz call me to activate the card by phone ?
  • Laurent B. 31907
    @Mike, I would like... If I had the buble to chat...
  • Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,639 ✭✭

You can chat, do not use safari 

CHAT

• Go to this page https://fizz.ca/en/faq/resolving-issues, if you are not connect login
    • The business hours: every day from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. (EST).
    • Wait 5 seconds for the bubble icon to appear at the bottom right of the browser and click on the icon to chat with support. Try a different browser if you have issues getting the bubble to appear.

If the chat bubble does not appear, this means that the number of sessions waiting for our answers surpasses our processing capacity. If that happens, send us a private message via Facebook Messenger or Twitter.

FACEBOOK

Your can also send a message via facebook messanger https://facebook.com/fizzca and click send a message (this is a bit slower)

CONTACT FORM

You can also fill a contact form from your account Once logged in, from the account panel go to My Profile → Contact Form (the subject are limited) and fill out the form and someone will email you back.

• Laurent B. 31907
    @Mike, I am using chrome, from Windows and on Mobile (Android)
  • Laurent B. 31907
    Thanks, I will try the link. NP for the referral code, I will use it
  • Laurent B. 31907
    They will escalate the case and contact me as soon as possible XD ...
    Wait & see !
This discussion has been closed.