Seeing different prices?

Options
Fizztastic
Fizztastic Posts: 55 ✭✭
I recently changed my plan to be 41.86$ per month, but in my account it's showing as 45$. I mean if you add taxes it should be at 48+.
I don't understand what's going with this.

Answers

• M T. #338
    M T. #338 Posts: 2,934 ✭✭
    Options
    Yes it's a display error followed by a billing error.
  • Leifuer
    Leifuer Posts: 498 ✭✭
    Options
    Display issue, the correct price will be updated from the next billing cycle.
  • Yelena
    Yelena Posts: 1,861 ✭✭
    Options
    Try to simulate another plan modification by clicking My plans -> Manage plan -> Adjust plan -> Change plan. You should see the correct price in the bottom of the screen.
    Also contact support to inform them of this issue. They should confirm that it is a display issue.
    In any case check if your bill is correct the next billing cycle. If there is a mistake, contact the support for reimbursement.
  • Mihaela L. #4584
    Mihaela L. #4584 Posts: 12 ✭✭
    Options
    I hope they will fix it. I will really hate having to go through the hassle having to ask for a refund after every billing cycle.
  • Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,727 ✭✭
    Options
    I ask to fix the error 2 weeks ago or so, still waiting :'(
  • GOAT
    GOAT Posts: 227 ✭✭
    Options
    Wait for the end of your billing period. If it's still wrong, contact Fizz on Facebook.
  • jeedey
    jeedey Posts: 83 ✭✭
    Options
    The correct amount should be billed to you in due time. Contact Fizz if problem persists(only if it's actually more expensive or else enjoy the cheaper price)
  • Fizzy
    Fizzy Posts: 10,902 ✭✭
    Options

I had a similar issue with the price displayed for my mobile plan.

I contacted Fizz and was told that it was display issue.

Sure enough at my next renewal, I was charged the correct (same) price and the price displayed on my plan is now correct as well.

Is it possible in your case, that the price includes any discounts/upgrades you applied?

I mean something like 41.86$ plan - 2$ discount

= 39.86$ + taxes

= 45.83$

• Fizzy
    Fizzy Posts: 10,902 ✭✭
    Options

Hope your renewal went well.

If your case is similar to mine, you should have been charged the correct amount at your renewal which you stated as 41.86$ plus taxes. After your renewal, the prices displayed.shown on your account should be correct as well.

This discussion has been closed.