Why I do not have my mobile data?

Options
Guo C.
Guo C. Posts: 2 ✭✭
Hello, I have started to use your mobile telephone service for around a week, but now I can not use your mobile data. I have refereed your service to my friends, please help me to solve the problem so that they can also profit your services, otherwise, I have to make another choice before completely disappointing...

Answers

• Jaquesdoo
    Jaquesdoo Posts: 119 ✭✭
    Options
    Android need VPN, iPhone need carrier update
  • Rayl
    Rayl Posts: 122 ✭✭
    Options
    Check apn setting.
  • MartinUX
    MartinUX Posts: 152 ✭✭
    Options
    if you have a iphone, update to the latest iOS to get the best settings. Also, you should check in the settings, test with LTE, 3G 2G, activating rooming, etc. Specificaly if you are not in large urban area or outside the province of Quebec.
    Try desactivating VPN of anything else. Every phone is tricky but it should work.
  • Fizzy
    Fizzy Posts: 10,917 ✭✭
    Options

@Guo, I'm assuming Fizz support had to reset your account in order to get data working or APN settings on your phone had to be updated.

When your question has been answered, please close your post by clicking on the button "Make best answer".

• Gates
    Gates Posts: 835 ✭✭
    Options

In order to help the Fizz community evolve with your question, do not forget to identify the best answer given to you by members of this discussion group using the Make Best Answer button.

This discussion has been closed.