When am I getting my SIM card?

So the system tells me it was delivered, but I haven't received anything.Not to sure about this company I'll stay with my current provider and am I getting a refund?

Answers

• Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,641 ✭✭
    this is the guide to follow,

https://fizz.ca/en/faq/i-ordered-sim-card-but-havent-received-it-what-do-i-do

If the SIM was lost, you need to order a new one, after receiving it you must contact the support and ask a refund,
  • Irene
    Irene Posts: 4,024 ✭✭

If you need a referral code, this is mine 5JATM. You will receive 25$ after 2 months, no bad.

ps: The referral is valid when you create your plan.

• Yelena
    Yelena Posts: 1,861 ✭✭
    Most probably your sim card was stolen. The delivery company sticks an envelope with the sim card on the front door of the building since they don't have access inside like Canada Post. So you have to go get it as soon as you receive a delivery notification.
    You need to order another sim. The stolen sim will be reimbursed after you activate the second sim. Otherwise they won't reimburse you.
    If you need a reference code to obtain 25$ on your second bill, here is mine - W6TSV. You should put it in at the end of sim activation process before you pay for your plan.
  • Jaquesdoo
    Jaquesdoo Posts: 119 ✭✭
    If someone really get it, will they activate it ?
  • Yelena
    Yelena Posts: 1,861 ✭✭
    @Jacquesdoo: anyone can activate it, that's why people steal it.
  • MartinUX
    MartinUX Posts: 152 ✭✭
    I dont understand why people get steal, it's the size of a postcard (with nice design so easy to reconize it) but it should go with letter in the mailbox, not sticked on door !! Mine was delivered by Canada Post directly in my mailbox, one day after ordered. Maybe Fizz should stay with postCanada in a LETTER like any anonymous CreditCard letter.
    Fizz is OK, problem might be where your post arrive..
  • Fizzy
    Fizzy Posts: 10,815 ✭✭

As Mike and Yelena said, if tracking shows that the SIM card was delivered and you don't have it, it is now lost/stolen.

You have to order another one. And once you have activated, you can ask Fizz support for reimbursement of the first SIM that was lost/stolen.

When your question has been answered, please close your post by clicking on the button "Make best answer".

• Leifuer
    Leifuer Posts: 494 ✭✭
    For me it took about five days to delivery.

If you still worry, try to contact Fizz. Sometimes it might due to the express company.
  • Gates
    Gates Posts: 835 ✭✭

In order to help the Fizz community evolve with your question, do not forget to identify the best answer given to you by members of this discussion group using the Make Best Answer button.

This discussion has been closed.