Is it okay to buy roaming data one time for covering Korea, China(Both country are located in Asia)?

Options
Chongchun
Chongchun Posts: 1 ✭✭
I am going to visit China, Korea. I am considering to add a data package to use data in there.
I wonder I need to buy data package one time to cover using data in Asia area.
Thanks,
Chongchun Moon

Answers

• TheDean
    TheDean Posts: 45 ✭✭
    Options

Oh, good question.  I see that Korea and China are both available in the drop down for travel add-ons, so it's possible you'd need an add on for each country.  But I lack experience with Fizz while travelling in Asia.

If you can't do it with an add-on packs there may be options by adding money to your Fizz wallet and going pay-as-you-go.

If there is nobody in the community who has the definitive answer you may need to ask the Fizz support team.  You can get in touch with them following the instructions at https://fizz.ca/en/contact-us.  We're just normal Fizz users here, and while Fizz support will drop in from time to time this forum is not the easiest way to get in touch with them.

• M T. #338
    M T. #338 Posts: 2,934 ✭✭
    Options
    China and Korea belong to the same region : Asia / Ocenia. This add on can be used in both countries or any other that belong to this region
This discussion has been closed.