Two weeks later and wondering how long until my service is resumed?

Tyler A.
Tyler A. Posts: 8 ✭✭
So, it's now TWO WEEKS since I have had access to the Fizz network. Supposedly the "dedicated technical team" is working on a fix but I just simply cannot imagine how on earth it has taken two weeks to fix an activation sequencing error.
I'm told repeatedly it's being worked on, but surely someone putting their focus on this issue for a few hours could be able to get it resolved. TWO WEEKS and not a single email from the technical team.
This is ridiculous. Like I want to leave Fizz for good but data roll over is too good. So here I am waiting, and waiting and waiting.

Answers

• Fling
    Fling Posts: 8,641 ✭✭

You will have to contact Fizz customer support again.

The idea of this page https://fizz.ca/en/contact-us is to explain how you can access the chat bubble. If you do a search in the Solution Hub related to your issue and access the help page the chat bubble will appear at the right corner.

• You're logged into your Fizz account.
    • You're active on a help page such as https://fizz.ca/en/contact-us
    • Simply click on the chat bubble that appears at the bottom on the right.
    • You're within the business hours: every day from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. (EST).
    • You have disabled any ad blockers in your browser.

If the chat bubble does not appear, this means that the number of sessions waiting for our answers surpasses our processing capacity. If that happens, send us a private message via Facebook Messenger or Twitter.

• Tyler A.
    Tyler A. Posts: 8 ✭✭
    Opening a new account and transferring the data is a really good idea! I checked with customer service, and i'd have to change my phone number though... Not that it's really THAT important. Thanks for the idea!
  • Gswim
    Gswim Posts: 543 ✭✭
    If your question/problem has been resolved and you want to close your question/problem feed, do not forget to identify the best answer given to you by members of this discussion group using the Make Best Answer button under the answer you deem to be the best.
  • Dustin_27103
    Dustin_27103 Posts: 191 ✭✭
    That sounds ridiculous.
    Is this the first time it happens to you ?
    Since when are you with Fizz ?
  • Fizzy
    Fizzy Posts: 10,815 ✭✭

Yes the data roll over is really good and we can get addicted.

You and only you can decide if it is worth the wait.

When you have reached a solution, please close your post by clicking on the button Make this best answer.

Thank you

• Gates
    Gates Posts: 835 ✭✭

In order to help the Fizz community evolve with your question, do not forget to identify the best answer given to you by members of this discussion group using the Make Best Answer button under the answer you deem to be the best.

This discussion has been closed.